- I want to preserve for others what I have learned by writing it down.
- I would like to meet people who I may be related to.
- I would love to improve my writing skills and enter some genealogy writing contests.
- Blogging is being encourage by many genealogists like Lisa Louise Cooke and Dear Myrtle.
So, here goes.I don't yet know how often or how much I will write. When the "spirit moves me" is probable my best guess at this point.
I hope you will check this blog out from time to time and maybe post your "hellos" so I know who is there. Thanks for reading. ~ Michelle
Dedicated to my family
P.S.The name "Genealogygram" is a combination of two thoughts:
- I am a Grandma (Grama) interested in passing down family stories to my kids and grand kids.
- The word gram is short for Gramma which is Greek for line, letter or something written or recorded.
I think it is the perfect name for this blog, don't you ?!